[development] Drupal Enhancement Proposals (DEPs)

Ber Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Sun Nov 13 12:31:04 UTC 2005

On Sat, 12 Nov 2005 19:28:09 -0500
Moshe Weitzman <weitzman at tejasa.com> wrote:

> I support this. It's time. The devel list is becoming less and less useful
> every week. We need a way to collaborate on architecture without all that
> "+1" and "path alias" bickering.

+1 on this DEP *evil grin*

And here is how we work currently: I use wiki (freelinking+books) and
http://www.webschuur.com/node/272 this simple template.

The first two h3s are for the client. The rest for me/the techies.
Once that page grows big, I make it into subpages. The fist two paragraphs also serve as (starter of) end user help. It has proven to work very well! Yet is far less (yes) administrative overhead then maintaining issue-threads and patches. (Its our think first do later philosofy)

Ber

--
            Bèr Kessels                          Drupal services
            bler.webschuur.com                   www.webschuur.com
            ber at jabber.webschuur.com