[development] one very tiny suggestion.

Ber Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Mon Nov 14 11:10:28 UTC 2005

why not make this general, something like $form['type'] => 'replicate'
A form item that can be added to any form to replicate a wrapped part of a form Foo times.

title
[          ]
description
[          |
|          ]
----- wrapped in a div, "fileStuff" --
file
[          ] [browse]
[X] fooBar
[ ] anohterBar

[Gimme 5 file fields]
------end wrap "fileStuff" ---------------

the [Gimme 5 file fields] would then be a link that would:
* fire some JS to replicate the wrapped part 4 times (so we have 5 fields)
* in case of no JS it would link to example.com/the/page/ with a GET that will fire some PHP to replicate the part 5 times.

This is what I was working on for the files stuff, well, the GET part, I left out the ajaxy stuff.

Ber

--
            Bèr Kessels                          Drupal services
            bler.webschuur.com                   www.webschuur.com
            ber at jabber.webschuur.com