[development] one very tiny suggestion.

Ber Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Mon Nov 14 12:36:10 UTC 2005

On Mon, 14 Nov 2005 12:04:32 +0000
David Carrington <david.carrington at gmail.com> wrote:

> > This is what I was working on for the files stuff, well, the GET part, I left out the ajaxy stuff.
>
> What's the status of this? I'd much prefer to write ajax for a generic
> solution than a solution for poll.module.

Vapourware. Or better: snippetware. I'm still getting all the ideas organised, most of wich live in (pseudo code) all over the place.

.... and off course i try to get others to write code i can use here too, harhar......

So: no, I cannot give you any code yet, but i will dedicate some time, to code this, now this gets rolling (which it does now). Ill keep an eye on the issue. Let us continue discussions there?

Ber
--
            Bèr Kessels                          Drupal services
            bler.webschuur.com                   www.webschuur.com
            ber at jabber.webschuur.com