[development] Drupal Enhancement Proposals (DEPs)

James Walker walkah at walkah.net
Mon Nov 14 15:22:23 UTC 2005

On 11/12/05 8:29 PM, Richard Archer wrote:
> At 9:41 PM +0200 12/11/05, Adrian Rossouw wrote:
>
>> What we would essentially do is create a document, that has an
>> official number, a status and an owner. This document
>> would be modelled on JEPs (http://www.jabber.org/jeps/jep-0143.html),
>> and would explain the basic goals of the project,
>> reasoning behind it, requirements, security considerations and so forth.
>
> The JEP structure looks pretty heavy handed. It might also be worth
> considering some of the features of PEPs.
>
> http://www.python.org/peps/pep-0001.html
>
>  ...R.

Ahh. yeah PEPs are good as well, I keep pointing Adrian (and others) to
PEAR's PEPr : http://pear.php.net/pepr/pepr-overview.php ... which is
kind of a formalized "+1" process ... which I think would be fairly easy
to get used to.

Notice the overview page gives a real easy quick look at whats upcoming
/ in progress /etc.

James Walker :: http://walkah.net/ :: xmpp:walkah at walkah.net