[development] Re: [CS dev] Help with a CivicSpace Theme Layout... (Read it, you know you want to! :)

Ber Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Mon Nov 14 19:49:59 UTC 2005

On Mon, 14 Nov 2005 10:12:29 -0500
Trae McCombs <occy at occy.net> wrote:

> On Sat, 2005-11-12 at 10:10 -0500, Liza Sabater wrote:
> > Hey Trae,
> >
> > I'm being a bit lazy here but ... for Mac people, can you post a
> > screenshot of what it looks like on IE? I am assuming you mean MS/IE
> > not Mac/IE, which is not being supported AT ALL by Microsoft.

AFAIKR the only "real" browser for older macs is IE 5.5. I dont support it, but a friend once showed me all the other options for (older) iMac users: none.

Is that true? Should we consider this at all? Should I consiuder this at all?

Ber
--
            Bèr Kessels                          Drupal services
            bler.webschuur.com                   www.webschuur.com
            ber at jabber.webschuur.com