[development] Node referencing

Sergio lsmoura at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 13:09:09 UTC 2005

Hello, folks,
I'm in need of a little help...
I have a module with 3 types of node. Node A, B and C.
I am trying to do something like A is the main node and B & C references A.
So that, when I show the node A (teaser or full node), I get some
informations about nodes type B and C that makes reference to A.
Also, I want to node types B and C have a reference to the parent (A).
When the user inserts the data, it must be transparent to him as who the
parent is (like there is a link on node type A that allows the user to
create type B or C and the node creation page will not ask the user who the
parent is). The only creation method shoud be like this for nodes B and C
(there should not have a link on the node creation list. Just for type A)

I took a look at the project module, but I couldn't get much out of it...
Any help is appreciated...

Thanks,
- Luis Sergio Moura