[development] Node referencing

Sergio lsmoura at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 15:48:38 UTC 2005

Earl,
I tought about that...

I have a ?q=node/add/B/5 and I changed the hook_form to function
B_form(&$node, &$param, $nidA = 0) But I don't get the desired result... The
page at drupaldocs
http://drupaldocs.org/api/4.6/function/page_example_menusays that the
'extra' parameters will be passed as arguments to the
function, but it seems that those don't get to the hook_form function. Is
there any way to create a custom function and re-create the form as the
node/add/B would do? That way I could create the form and it would work
transparently to the user...
Also, is it that the desired hook_form behavior? Have I found a bug? :-)

Thanks for the help...