[development] Fwd: bzr usage example

Karoly Negyesi karoly at negyesi.net
Wed Nov 16 23:09:17 UTC 2005

On Wed, 16 Nov 2005 23:26:51 +0100, Moshe Weitzman <weitzman at tejasa.com>
wrote:

> wow, thats some concise documentation!
>
> this distributed revision control (DRCS) paradigm looks pretty damn
> cool. can we dip our toes into the water before trying to change huge
> workflows like core and contrib repositories? maybe we should use
> distributed RCS in order to prepare our next "boil the ocean" patch like
> forms api.

jblack will set up a playground of us.

Yes, I think we need to go distributed because we are quickly outgrowing
our current model. Sending in a patch is great when one guy is working on
a patch, when two, we have a small problem, when a dozen, it does not work.

I think I will write a Drupal module that parses bzr logs...