[development] SCM idea

Steven Peck speck at blkmtn.org
Sat Nov 19 05:01:38 UTC 2005

Speaking as one of those using Windows primarily for reasons of work and games.  I will note that I only care that tools are available for Windows users.  CMD line or otherwise I don't care if they are GUI.  If there are tons of switches, then I can make batch files with the switches preseelcted.

As long as there are tools that run Windows, then I don't care.  I only would like something to be selected so I can go about learning it.

Whatever we pick, I plan on making my co-workers learn it so we can control our inhouse administative scripts at work and avoid learning more.  As I am lazy, I plan on learning only one of them :).

-sp