[development] One core, many distributions

Larry Garfield larry at garfieldtech.com
Sat Nov 19 20:17:42 UTC 2005

I've only toyed with pathauto a little, but found it a bit quirky.  It liked
to put '0' at the end of names, and the underscores in names is highly ugly.
I'm also not overjoyed about the visable path list suddenly becoming
gigantic.  If I have 1000 users, do I REALLY want 1000 visable path aliases
listed in admin/path?  I don't. :-)

Either way, I think we can all agree that a "human-friendly URL-making thingie
module" should be one of the reduced core modules, whichever it ends up
being.  That's something to deal with later.

--
Larry Garfield			AIM: LOLG42
larry at garfieldtech.com		ICQ: 6817012

Jefferson