[development] Encouraging Collaboration

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Sat Nov 19 20:48:18 UTC 2005

Op zaterdag 19 november 2005 21:22, schreef Jose A. Reyero:
> IMHO ratings provided by users  are too prone to put features before
> quality and stability.

This, is a very interesting idea. currently, IMO, Drupal is so stable, and
solid, because we /don't/ have a rating system for core.  In the same time,
Drupal contribs range from awfull to great yet are in the same place.

I think a (technically) worked out idea for this "second contrib" thing is
great. I volunteer for joining some folks to get that going. Anyone else?

 Bèr
--
| Bèr Kessels | webschuur.com | website development |
| http://bler.webschuur.com | http://www.webschuur.com |