[development] Node referencing

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Sun Nov 20 08:32:49 UTC 2005

http://dev.bryght.com/t/wiki/RestructureDrupal

is still there. I got there after testing a few different menu structures with
several clients. This one seemed most logaical to all.

The
"Configure Note 2
my profile
(my subscriptions)"

Part is where all the personal settings go. It is a top level menu entry, but
can be made into a separate block very easy. All the top level items can.

Ber

Op zaterdag 19 november 2005 23:52, schreef Adrian Rossouw:
> On 20 Nov 2005, at 12:36 AM, Neil Drumm wrote:
> > Adrian Rossouw wrote:
> >> 3) I am putting personal links (my account, my journal, my inbox
> >> (n)  etc.) into the secondary links, which are placed to the top
> >> right of  the header. [ anything that is personal space ]
> >
> > I'd like to keep the 'my account' and 'logout' links in the user
> > login block for it's logged in state. Copies of these links would
> > remain as suggested menu items.
>
> What if you don't use the login block.
>
> I think a seperate menu for anything relating to the current user is
> all that's needed, but it can be placed wherever you want with
> regions (in the secondary links location, or in one of the sidebars
> for what you are looking for)
 Bèr
 PGP ber at webschuur.com
  http://www.webschuur.com/sites/webschuur.com/files/ber_webschuur.asc