[development] that admin theme (from money/ work point of view), call for arms?

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Mon Nov 21 08:20:10 UTC 2005

Op maandag 21 november 2005 00:16, schreef Jeff Eaton:
> There are other wish-list features I'd love to tinker with, but I have
> the feeling that they don't fit in your vision for sections. ;) Even
> still, I think that it's tremendously powerful, especially when combined
> with drupal's ability for themes to inherit code and functionality from
> each other. (One main theme, with named sub-themes for each section,
> using sections.module to assign them, is VERY easy to pull off)...

Previously i wanteed sections to follow core (aka blocks) on the foot.
But I don't see that evolvin as fast as we could.

So i think we should turn it around, make a cool, nifty, fancy interface on
sections and then see if someone feels like porting it to blocks :)

 Bèr
 PGP ber at webschuur.com
  http://www.webschuur.com/sites/webschuur.com/files/ber_webschuur.asc
 PGP berkessels at gmx.net