[development] One core, many distributions

Chris Johnson chris at tinpixel.com
Mon Nov 21 16:50:38 UTC 2005

Liza Sabater wrote:

> On Nov 20 2005, at 10:30 PM, Andre Molnar wrote:
>
>> p.s. Am I the only one that sees beauty in the simplicity of
>> example.com/node/13 meaning the 13th node of content on a site -  and
>> node/1000345 being the 1,000,345th node on a site... and am I  the
>> only one that thinks 1 million aliases might be a bit silly to
>> generate automatically?
>

> yes.

I prefer a dev list with as little noise as possible, but in this case, I
think this needs to be said:

No, Andre is not the only sees that simplicity and not the only who thinks 1
million automatic aliases might be silly.  I agree with Andre.  Liza seems to
be saying "yes, Andre is the only one who thinks that way" but perhaps it was
just sloppy use of English and she meant "yes, I agree with Andre."

..chrisxj