[development] Building Theme Documentation, Need Help.

Trae McCombs occy at occy.net
Tue Nov 22 14:43:49 UTC 2005

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to whip up some documentation that will help the average
person who is new to Drupal Themeing get started.  I have come up with a
few questions they might have, but I was wondering if you guys might
know of a few more.

1. How do I change colors in my theme?
2. How do I change the layout of my theme?
3. How can I manage inconsistancy in the different themes?
4. How do I solve browser compatibility issues?
5. What is a Theme Engine?

Etc...

These are just a few questions, but I would love to hear of more from
you guys(and gals) as to what you feel people want to know.  Also, for
those of you out there who are just starting to theme, feel free to put
  your questions in the ring.

As always you can find me on #cstheme (The CivicSpace Theme Channel) on
irc.freenode.net

Thanks in advance,
Trae

--