[development] Usability testing

Ken Rickard agentrickard at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 04:32:59 UTC 2005

Since I haven't been giving back through contrib, here's one:

We did a usability test (filming users while they performed specificly
assigned tasks) of BlufftonToday.com.

The biggest problem our users had, as it turns out, was that there were
often three or more ways to solve the same problem (do I post my meeting
annoucenment in forums? as an event? in my blog? post it to the non-Drupal
classifieds?)

Now Drupal only runs 70% of the site, so not all the results are Drupal
related.  if the devel group is interested, I'll see if I can get some
corporate permission to share the results (if not the actual video) for
those who are interested.

--
Ken Rickard
drupal: agentken