[development] One core, many distributions

Kieran Lal kieran at civicspacelabs.org
Wed Nov 23 18:43:03 UTC 2005

On Nov 23, 2005, at 9:01 AM, Dan Robinson wrote:

> This is exactly the kind of information that would be useful to
> people.
> A description of what the module does, who it is for and an
> endorsement
> of it's quality.   I wonder if we could start a book about this
> somewhere.

In Drupal 4.7 the administration help for throttle has been
improved.  It is sourced from here: http://drupal.org/handbook/
modules/throttle

At the end of the help there is a link back to the page above.  I
have just added a child page called "When to use the throttle
module".  http://drupal.org/node/38661

Thanks to Jeremy and Dan for pointing this out.

Cheers,
Kieran