[development] bzr battle plan

Adrian Rossouw adrian at bryght.com
Thu Nov 24 08:11:29 UTC 2005

My major issue with BZR is source repository browsing.

We need a central web based interface to browse the repository, and
do diffs and the like.
Applications like this exist for both svn and cvs, but not for bzr.

There is a php library for svn that would allow us to directly
integrate it into Drupal
(which would be great for a project management tool. Think trac in
php, but with Drupal).

So long as the files are in one location, I'm happy .. but I really
do think we need to
give cvs the boot. SVN is far simpler to comprehend, and script.

--
Adrian Rossouw
Drupal developer and Bryght Guy