[development] creating forward compatable modules?

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Thu Nov 24 09:12:50 UTC 2005

This is what i calculated on about 40 sites.

When one site was very active, I saw the same issues / problems then when
several sites had slightly higher load.

Op woensdag 23 november 2005 23:38, schreef Tao Starbow:
> So you are saying that Drupal acts like one big app, independent of the
> number of sites (I am assuming you mean 10,000 visitors vs 100 sites
> with 100 visitors)?

Sorry, it was late :) 10.000 == 100  x 100 I am not sure if this is linear in
every amount, but the way drupal multisite works, I would think it does.

> That's really good to know. Is there a rule of thumb
> for 1 registered user = X anonymous users?

That really depends on the used modules. In fact it all does. Especially
contributed modules often perform very bad. But I do not have any such
figures.