[development] creating forward compatable modules?

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Thu Nov 24 09:15:58 UTC 2005

Op donderdag 24 november 2005 09:42, schreef Dries Buytaert:
> (I'm somewhat puzzled by Ber's numbers and would like to know more
> about why he thinks otherwise.)

These were measured. But now you mention that caching I am somehwat puzzled
too. But I think I know the answer. All sites are non-community sites.
Meaning that they are not updated as frequent as a community site would.

Does anybody know a good method to measure the amount of cached pages /
uncached pages.

Furhtermore, this was measured with 4.6 only.

Ber