[development] bzr battle plan

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Thu Nov 24 11:11:07 UTC 2005

I "branched" upload to make it a full blown modular file system. It now lives
in CVS contribs. Recently some developers showed interest, it seems this
porject is taking off.

I think this might be an interesting testcase, because I think these useacases
is exactly what BZR is good at. If someone can hold my hand while getting
this "contrib" out of  CVS and into that BZR, we have a nice place to work,
we can see how well bzr takes off. And in the end we can evaluate this.

Ber