[development] bzr battle plan

Adrian Rossouw adrian at bryght.com
Fri Nov 25 20:39:31 UTC 2005

On 25 Nov 2005, at 7:07 PM, Adrian Simmons wrote:

> Adrian Rossouw wrote:
>> We could even have variable permissions on different parts of the
>> path. (ie: only allow these people to commit to this directory)
> Yeah, which means we can actually use branches for collaborative
> development - much less of a need for bzr...
I think we could actually host all of drupal in the same repository,
using differing permissions on each of the paths.

So only dries would have access to /drupal , and have other people
have access to /contributions, and have yet another
group of people with access to the middle tier /supported.

And this could all be managed from within drupal (although I freely
admit that that might not be desired).

--
Adrian Rossouw
Drupal developer and Bryght Guy