[development] Re: bzr mirror of Drupal HEAD

Adrian Rossouw adrian at bryght.com
Sun Nov 27 21:53:17 UTC 2005

On 27 Nov 2005, at 7:02 PM, Axel Kollmorgen wrote:

> On 24.11.2005 15:19, Gerhard Killesreiter wrote:
>> but it is a different issue and only half the length of the svn
>> command.
>
> http://drupal.org/node/16631#comment-56896 :
>
> you can put the location of the external diff into the subversion
> runtime configuration area, eg.

The problem is incoming patches.

I do definitely think there is cause to run all uploaded patches
against the branch specified,
and then run the code style script on it, and then recreate the diff,
if it applies.

This would allow us to keep track of the status of a patch, if each
patch is (say) weekly reapplied.

So we could filter the patch queue only by patches that are still
applying, we can cut down on time
keeping code style intact, and we can have properly created diffs.

--
Adrian Rossouw
Drupal developer and Bryght Guy