[development] node access issue

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Mon Nov 28 08:00:44 UTC 2005

Its a hairy issue, because Drupal, for example, indexes the whole node in
search.

Wozever, your best shot would be to use nodeapi _load and there replace
$node->body with something else., when $user->uid == 0 .

Bèr

Op maandag 28 november 2005 03:18, schreef Gordon Heydon:
> Hi,
>
> I have just been given a hairy request from a client and need to
> guidance to what would be the best method of doing this.
>
> The site is a heavily customised drupal 4.6  which is running the
> organic groups. Organic groups is using the node access table already,
> which causes a conflict with the node_priv_by_role module.
>
> But what they want I think maybe able to be done via something else, but
> I am not sure what.
>
> Basically they want is for anonymous users to only access a few bits of
> content, and nothing else, where as authenticated users will see
> everything there, which hasn't been restricted by organic groups.
>
> Any ideas will be much appreciated.
> Gordon.
 Bèr
--
| Bèr Kessels | webschuur.com | website development |
| http://bler.webschuur.com | http://www.webschuur.com |