[bayes][bcc][faked-from] Re: [development] node access issue

Mark Fredrickson mfredrickson at ppmns.org
Mon Nov 28 18:40:02 UTC 2005

I was thinking about og for a project that I'm working on, with a similar
goal: organic groups for users but high privacy restriction for non-users.

A more elegant solution might be to automatically subscribe all users to an
"authenticated" organic group. All default content would be assigned to the
"authenticated" group, providing the same sort of privacy node_perm could
provide.

I haven't gone so far as to looking at implementing this, but if it
something you would like to collaborate on, I would be eager to work with
you.

Cheers,

Mark Fredrickson
E-Advocacy Manager
Planned Parenthood Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota
1200 Lagoon Ave.
Minneapolis, MN 55408
Ph: 612.821.6154
Fax: 612.825.3522