[bcc][faked-from] Re: [development] Theme('confirm'...) in 4.7?

Mark Fredrickson mfredrickson at ppmns.org
Mon Nov 28 20:32:02 UTC 2005

It should. I note that it is not in the API reference under form generation,
nor in "upgrading your modules," nor in the form API quickstart doc:

http://drupaldocs.org/api/head/group/form
http://drupal.org/node/22218
http://drupaldocs.org/api/head/file/contributions/docs/developer/topics/form
s_api.html

I dropped a comment into the upgrading page.

Cheers,

Mark Fredrickson
E-Advocacy Manager
Planned Parenthood Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota
1200 Lagoon Ave.
Minneapolis, MN 55408
Ph: 612.821.6154
Fax: 612.825.3522