[drupal-devel] project module issue links

Bèr Kessels berdrupal at tiscali.be
Sun Oct 2 10:21:30 UTC 2005

Hi there,

I understood someone is rewriting the project module, is that correct?

In any case, I tried to make a patch to tackle all the bugs in the shortcut
links to patches/issues in the queue.

None of them take care of the three 'patch' statii."My issues", "pending
patches" an numerous more only select patch (code needs work) and ignore the
other patch statii.
I could not find where this is generated. So is there anyone working on the
module who watns to tackle this issue. It really annoys me, to have all these
'non working' links.

Bèr