[drupal-devel] project module issue links

Nedjo Rogers nedjo at gworks.ca
Sun Oct 2 16:30:57 UTC 2005

> What I mean is simple: just try any link poiting to any patch queue. For
> example 'my issues'.
> And see? Not all patches are there. Patches with status, 'ready to be
> committed' and with 'code needs review' are not in there. This is the case
> with /any/ link to /any/ patch queue.
>
> And there is an issue for this. Im sure, but I cannot find it. *sigh*.

This issue is http://drupal.org/node/27865, "Remove hard-coded status
options".  (I changed its name from "New status not found in default list".
Sorry if that made it hard to find.)

I'm working on pulling out this and other status options into settings from
hard-coded lists.  Meantime, I've committed a patch that, I think, provides
a temporary fix, so that all the three 'patch' states are shown.  Try it
again and I think you'll find it is working.  You might have to page through
results as the two newer patch status options aren't used as much.