[drupal-devel] reviews needed

Dries Buytaert dries.buytaert at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 13:01:49 UTC 2005

On 04 Oct 2005, at 14:18, Morbus Iff wrote:
>> 2. 'path alias' -> 'custom url'   : http://drupal.org/node/30509
>
> You already know my feelings here. Ignoring what URL actually
> means, it is an acronym and should be capitalized. Or is that
> "usability" too?

I just asked two people (my fiancee and my 18 year old sister to be
specific) and both told me that a URL is a 'web address'.  They
didn't knew what a 'path alias' is, and could not place it either.
Maybe it's a language thing, but in Belgium the acronym URL is
understood by many people and almost as common as 'e-mail' or 'chat'.

(url should be URL, yes)