[drupal-devel] reviews needed

Sergio lsmoura at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 21:16:12 UTC 2005

Ok...
My first 2 cents as I am tired of these hundreds of messages saying the same
thing...

Morbus is right, the 'Custom URL' is wrong.
'URL path' is confusing (or so they say).
what about 'Custom URL path'? I know it is kinda big... But it is also
right, isn't it? As you are asking specifically for the path, and the users
who 'might' me confused by reading only 'URL path' have their 'custom' word
there and Drupal isn't going to be 'teaching the wrong thing'...

Regards,
- Luis Sergio