[drupal-devel] Profile module bug

Tobias Maier tobias.maier at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 11:24:25 UTC 2005

Kobus Myburgh schrieb:

>Hi,
>
>I tried to submit a bug report on the site, but profile.module is not listed. I'd rather do it this way than submitting it incorrectly.
>
>When you have a date field in your profile (I have date of birth), you enter year, month and day, e.g. [1975] [06] [21]. But when you view a user's profile with the date completed, it is displayed as '1975-06-21 H:i'. The H:i shouldn't be there.
>
>Regards,
>
>Kobus

the profile.module is part of Drupal Core (this means it is shipped with
the drupal you can download) so you have to go to "My issues"
then click on "submit" there you have to select "Drupal" click on
"Preview" and now it comes:
you have to select the _version_ *AND *the _Component _which is in your
case profile.module

greets tobias