[drupal-devel] naming ideas for url path (was 'reviews needed')

rkendall drupal at rosskendall.com
Wed Oct 5 17:22:27 UTC 2005

In this example, students are going to pick 'short' as an appropriate
word because of the way it is presented.
Try this real life example:

http://www.licc.org.uk/bookshop/node/46
http://www.licc.org.uk/bookshop/books/id-like-to-believe-but-michael-green-nick-spencer-1844740730

In actual fact on my websites I always try to use a URL 'alias' (except
for forums), and tend to consider it the main and only URL for the given
page.