[drupal-devel] Release critical bugs for October 06, 2005

Richard Archer drupal.org at juggernaut.com.au
Fri Oct 7 09:26:21 UTC 2005

At 2:58 AM +0200 7/10/05, Karoly Negyesi wrote:

>Why does drupal devel gets critical bugs for all projects? I was in bug
>closing mood but I can't go on meddling with all projects.

Speaking of which... Would it be bad form for me to go through and
close off the ones that are obviously no longer needed?
And maybe lower the priority on some of the less important ones?

There are issues in there that are nearly a year old and surely
a "critical" bug isn't going to linger that long!

It would be nice if that list really was a list of Release Critical
Bugs... maybe 30 or so problems. That way I think people would be
more inclined to work through it and try to sort out these issues.

As it is, with over 100 issues listed it's just too overwhelming.

I'm happy to spend a day winnowing through the list, but I'm not
sure if it's acceptable for me to close off other people's reports.

 ...Richard.