[drupal-devel] Drupal and GPL3

Kieran Lal kieran at civicspacelabs.org
Fri Oct 7 09:42:10 UTC 2005

I would like to see support for projects in Drupal that licensed
under different licenses.

For example the new SPAM module is under the BSD license.  The new
CiviCRM(http://openngo.org) is under AGPL which is being pursued to
support emerging open source business models.

Anything we could do to support higher quality contributed modules to
show the power of the platform would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Kieran