[bcc][faked-from][heur] Re: [drupal-devel] permissions page

Mark Fredrickson mfredrickson at ppmns.org
Fri Oct 7 14:58:37 UTC 2005

If anyone is wondering, we JS off, we get the role titles at each module
title, the modules aren't collapsable, and the "toggle role display" box
doesn't do anything (bug: this should be inserted via JS so that people w/o
JS won't get it).

Link: http://www.student.lu.se/~hek02afa/sandbox/access/adminaccess.html

Mark Fredrickson
E-Advocacy Manager
Planned Parenthood Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota
1200 Lagoon Ave.
Minneapolis, MN 55408
Ph: 612.821.6154
Fax: 612.825.3522