[drupal-devel] permissions page
herman.webley at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 16:26:41 UTC 2005
I believe this is what Karoly had in mind:
1. No theme('page',.. for the permissions page
2. Link to admin pages (since the page is not themed)
3. Diagonal text for role names (to prevent sideways table expansion)
4. Checker board for permissions checkboxes
The tabled cells for the diagonal text was rather obscure, so I
suggested that GD could be used used to generate the diagonal text.
I'm not sure that its a good idea, but I've made a mockup.
Notes for the mockup:
1. Header is a graphic
3. Fixed width form (to match header)
More information about the drupal-devel