[drupal-devel] hard coded page sizes

David Reed dreed10 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 20:51:15 UTC 2005

Whether they are hard coded or if they are set with a variable I'm
stuck with one page size for the site.  For example I could only view
the logs with one page size, I couldn't view them 10 to a page in one
view and 50 to a page in another view.

This may seem like a small point but I could envision an
administration use case where I may want to create some kind of a
"dashboard" that shows a limited set of data, like last 20 log
records, the top 10 pages visited, 10 comment record at a time.
Viewing any of these items outside of this "dashboard" one would want
to see the normal views with more data.