[drupal-devel] I do not care about PHP 5

Khalid B kb at 2bits.com
Fri Oct 14 15:01:30 UTC 2005

I thought we had PHP5 running OK with 4.6. So this seems to be an
issue with the 5.0.5 release of PHP.

Perhaps we should report this as a concern to Rasmus or whomever.

Goba, I think you are on the PHP team. Can you escalate this to
whomever will listen?
I guess Karoly can provide examples of what code was broken.