[drupal-devel] E_ALL: which way to correct each error notice?

Larry Garfield larry at garfieldtech.com
Fri Oct 14 22:50:36 UTC 2005

It buys us the ability to run under environments that are configured for
E_STRICT, as many security-conscious people do.  Drupal is the only code I
write that isn't developed under E_ALL, because it's too far gone from it for
me to fix it at the moment.

--
Larry Garfield			AIM: LOLG42
larry at garfieldtech.com		ICQ: 6817012