[drupal-devel] AJAX selects, with images--and documentation

Nedjo Rogers nedjo at gworks.ca
Sat Oct 15 18:18:26 UTC 2005

I'm working on a module that need AJAX-populated selects with images.  An
example might be: user selects from a list of his/her posts.  A second
select is then populated with a list of users who have commented on that
post, including their images.

Anyone working on this sort of functionality?  Existing examples?

More generally, in core we've got a great start and some good examples to
work from.  It would be great to pull this together so we've got tutorials
on how to leverage and expand on the AJAX approaches.  Is there
documentation on implementing AJAX in Drupal modules?  If not, any
volunteers?

Thanks, Nedjo