[drupal-devel] Multi-Configs and User Pictures?

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Sun Oct 16 20:21:50 UTC 2005

I'm fixing to launch a multi-config/single-codebase site (ie., multiple
domains pointing to the same Drupal installation, with differing sites/
configuration pointing to different databases), and I'm a little worried
about how user account pictures are going to be handled. Currently,
pictures are saved as just files/pictures/4.jpg for uid 4. But, what
happens when uid 4 from BOTH sites tries to upload their pictures?

--
Morbus Iff ( my name is legion, for we are many... )