[drupal-devel] E_ALL: first step towards new coding practice.

Anguo linux-tw at masquilier.org
Tue Oct 18 07:49:22 UTC 2005

On Tuesday 18 October 2005 02:49 am, Gabor Hojtsy wrote:
> What I would do:
>
>   - start an issue (drupal.org/node/add/issue), per
> problem type (ie. start an issue for the undefined
> variable notice)
> - attach a sample patch (correct one
> instance of this error, and let the discussion roll
> around this possible solution)
> - set the issue status to
> "patch (code needs work)" (actually a cross between
> "patch (code needs review)" and "code needs work" would
> be better, but such status does not exist :)

Thanks.
Page updated:
http://drupal.org/node/34341
First issue created:
http://drupal.org/node/34434

--
http://www.wechange.org/
Because we and the world need to change.

http://www.reuniting.info/
Intimate Relationships, peace and harmony in the couple.

http://www.gnosis-usa.com/
Revolutionary Psychology, White Tantrism, Dream Yoga...

http://www.masquilier.org/
Condorcet, Approval alternative, better voting methods.