[drupal-devel] Drupal 4.7 release schedule

Dries Buytaert dries.buytaert at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 15:22:33 UTC 2005

Hello world,

we discussed the Drupal 4.7 release schedule at DrupalCON.  The key
message is that we're going to freeze and roll out a first release
candidate in 2 weeks!  If you maintain one or modules, this would be
the time to start upgrading your modules.  A release requirement is
that enough contributed modules are updated to work with Drupal 4.7,
hence my previous e-mail.  If you don't maintain any modules, but you
still want to help, please focus on:

   1. fixing bugs
   2. upgrading contrib modules