[drupal-devel] Forms API: top contributed modules to update

=?unknown-8bit?B?Quhy?= Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Wed Oct 19 20:03:16 UTC 2005

the also shows something more (to me)
* People look for image support [1]
* People are looking for old-fashioned publishing mostly (vs technocrati, syndication, flickr integration)
* We should evaluate how we can support (*not ship*) wysiwig editing best. Or at least see if core is limiting the use of them, in for example
filters or even hooks (user feedback is not
too positive on drupals WYSIWYG abilities)

[1] Some more detailed questions could be
* Did users find the image functionality they needed, or did they download all three indicate that they apperantly were not satisfied with theyr
first and hop over
to the second, rather.
* Are users looking for advanced or simple image stuff (too many users rant about the "cleanness" of image module in forums etc. They want
gallery2 alike bloat, so it seems sometimes)
* What can we do (in early 4.7) to make sure we have the right (combination of, or recipe for) contribs around that together make a perfect image
experience.

Ber