[drupal-devel] API module for client-side tabbed pages drafted

Nedjo Rogers nedjo at gworks.ca
Wed Oct 19 21:07:48 UTC 2005

As part of a CivicSpace Labs project I've drafted an API module for creating
client-side tabbed pages, using a GPL Javascript library by Erik Arvidsson.
I haven't yet adapted the library to use drupal JS approaches, but the
conversion should be relatively easy since it already uses similar coding.
The module, written for 4.6, is in my sandbox at:

http://cvs.drupal.org/viewcvs/drupal/contributions/sandbox/nedjo/modules/tabs/

An example (for the next day or two at least) is at:

http://www.islandnet.com/~nedjo/guatemala/?q=tabs/example

Comments are welcome.