[drupal-devel] autorefresh module drafted (was AJAX selects, with images--and documentation)

Stefan drupal-devel at istyledthis.nl
Thu Oct 20 07:04:34 UTC 2005

Op 19-okt-2005, om 20:56 heeft Nedjo Rogers het volgende geschreven:

> As part of a project sponsored by CivicSpace Labs I've completed a
> first draft of an API module for dynamically updating form elements
> (to start with, selects) based on the data in other selects, see my
> sandbox at:
>
> http://cvs.drupal.org/viewcvs/drupal/contributions/sandbox/nedjo/
> modules/autorefresh/
>
> The AJAX javascript is based on the great autocomplete code.  It's
> written for 4.6.  A demo is up (for the next day or two at least) at:
>
> http://www.islandnet.com/~nedjo/guatemala/?q=autorefresh/example/
> construct
>
> I'd love some review.  In particular, I'm having some trouble with
> Internet Explorer--showing background images, and sometimes
> spontaneously not working.  Tips or bugfixes, anyone?
>
> Thanks, Nedjo  Rogers

Nedjo,

i really like what I see. But what is about the images? I can't see
them using IE 6 or Safari 2.
Maybe it's handy if you could make some examples how people could
implement the autorefresh api in their own modules? I really look
forward to play more with it and see if it's possible to make some
things easier to use..

Steef

BTW: This could really improve pages like 'admin/node' imo!

---
Stefan Nagtegaal
Drupal-Devel at iStyledThis.nl
Drupal Development Mailinglist