[drupal-devel] Is there a semantic module project on the way ?

Sebastien Arbogast sebastien.arbogast at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 23:38:40 UTC 2005

Hi,

I'm part of a French-speaking collaborative initiative to gather people and
resources around the "Web 2.0" called "Projet Phénix" (
http://phenix.netbios.fr).
We have begun to use Drupal as a community platform but we've come to need a
customized module to create RDF semantic networks.
So right now, our idea is to develop a Drupal module to do that : to create
RDF vocabularies (models) and RDF instances inside Drupal.
Before we start, we'd just like to make sure there's not already a similar
project on its way, to which we could collaborate instead of reinventing the
wheel.

Hence my question : has anyone heard of a RDF structure building module for
Drupal ?

Thx in advance for your answers.

--
Sébastien Arbogast