[drupal-devel] Logo not present when sub-style/theme/layout created...

Trae McCombs occy at occy.net
Fri Oct 21 17:53:37 UTC 2005

Hi gang,

If you go and grab the latest CVS of the CivicSpace theme(and other
themes I'm quite sure), and you notice that the logo for the CS theme is
present when you pick "The CivicSpace Theme" in admin/themes.

However, When you pick a layout such as Federation, or Declaration, or
any sub-theme, the logo doesn't show up.  I need a way to have the logo
from the main theme show up for all sub-themes UNLESS it is specifically
overwritten in a skin.

Symlinks won't work on Windows.  And I don't want to have 15-20 versions
of the same logo all over the place for these layouts.  (I plan on
distributing multiple layout styles with the CS theme.  Please check
this page for more info on the future of the CS theme:
http://civicspacelabs.org/home/CivicSpaceThemePlan )

Please feel free to hop by #cstheme to discuss this further if I left
out any detail.

Thanks in advance,
Trae

--