[drupal-devel] Problem with drupal_get_messages()

Gordon Heydon gordon at heydon.com.au
Sun Oct 23 12:55:25 UTC 2005

Hi,

On Sun, 2005-10-23 at 09:47 +0200, Karoly Negyesi wrote:
> On Sun, 23 Oct 2005 06:43:33 +0200, Gordon Heydon <gordon at heydon.com.au>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I think I have solved this. I think that it is an issue with the 4.6
> > xtemplate engine.
> >
> > Thanks.
> > Gordon.
>
> Gordon, this is a known, researched but not fully solved issue. Please
> share your solution with us.

The reason that I had never run into this problem before is because I
always use phptemplate for the themes. In the instance I was still using
the xtemplate version of bluemarine, so I changed it to the bluemarine
phptemplate version on all is well.

I didn't really solve it, I just went around the problem.

Gordon.