[drupal-devel] icons : go for tango

Trae McCombs occy at occy.net
Tue Oct 25 13:53:54 UTC 2005

Wow, this looks like a fun thread. :)

I don't want to seem to biased, but I'm on the "People" list of people
working on the Tango Project.  (not too involved with things other than
Moral support and feedback at this point).

I do think that we should probably adopt the naming conventions, as well
as the style guide for icons for the control panel.  They are good solid
standard icons, and we should save ourselves work as much as possible
when we can.

Also, should we create any new icons for things that don't exist, we
should follow the style guides, and maybe our work can then in turn help
out the Tango project.

So, I would simply +1 using the Tango Project icons.

That is all.
:)

Trae

--